The Mission of The American Association for Agricultural Education
AAAE is dedicated to studying, applying, and promoting the teaching and learning processes in agriculture.
Serve as an advocate for improvement of teaching and learning in agriculture.
- Provide a forum to address issues in agricultural education.
- Provide an approach to identifying, prioritizing, and organizing research in teaching and learning.
- Provide opportunities for individual and organizational growth, development, and renewal.
- Provide opportunities to communicate the results of research and other scholarly activities.
- Provide opportunities for collaboration within and outside of agricultural education.
- Provide for recruiting, inducting, and mentoring people into the profession.
As a professional organization, we value:
- Effective teaching Developing and empowering others
- Actively engaging learners/experiential learning
- Quality research and other scholarly activities
- An active role in contributing to both formal and non-formal educational systems
- Professional renewal and adjusting to change Interacting with peers