Western Region Research Conference
American Association for Agricultural Education
September 17-19, 2018
The Grove Hotel
Call for Abstracts Conference Information
Call for Posters
- Flights are available into the Boise Airport (BOI) on the following airlines: Alaska, Allegiant, American, Delta, Frontier, Southwest, and United
- The Grove Hotel offers a complimentary airport shuttle
- Conference events will take place in downtown Boise, which was recently ranked a top 10 pedestrian city
- Onsite parking is available with both self-park ($15/day) and valet ($22/day) options. No large vehicles are permitted (6’8” maximum height)
Lodging- The Grove Hotel
- Room rates are negotiated in the AAAE block at $154/night for single and double rooms. Please request the American Association for Agricultural Education room block to secure rates.
- The hotel block guarantees rates from Sunday, September 16th through Thursday, September 19th
- To guarantee rates within the block, please reserve your rooms before August 27, 2018.
- Potential pre and post-conference excursions are being discussed including: Rafting/Kayaking, Hiking, and Fishing
- If you are interested in joining in on an excursion for either Sunday or after the conference, please let us know!