2017 AAAE Conference – “SLO Ride”
Embassy Suites – San Luis Obispo, California
May 16-19, 2017
$365 on/before 4/15/17
$440 after 4/15/17
$185 on/before 4/15/17
$260 after 4/15/17
$440 on/before 4/15/17
$515 after 4/15/17
$260 on/before 4/15/17
$335 after 4/15/17
Updated Schedule | May 16 Tour | San Luis Obispo AreaResearch Sessions
All conference registrations are to be processed online by completing the form below. You may pay by check or through PayPal. If you do not have a PayPal account, don’t worry – PayPal will still process your credit card the same as any other credit card processor. We currently accept . Please follow the payment instructions after submitting your registration.
- If paying by check, mail to : Roger Tormoehlen, Professor and Chair, Youth Development and Agricultural Education, Purdue University, 225 South University Street, West Lafayette, IN 47907
- Conference materials
- Pre conference Safety Curriculum workshop
- Barrick and Knapp Seminars
- Professional Development Session (including bus transportation)
- Meals: Lunch on May 18 and 19; refreshment breaks throughout conference
(NOTE: Breakfast is included each day as part of your Embassy Suites reservation)
Registration does NOT include:
- CA Agriculture tour, tour of Hearst Castle, and Wine Tasting ($100)
- Guest Meals (see registration form for specific details)
- Institution lunches/dinners/events (see registration form for specific details)
Our conference hotel is the Embassy Suites in San Luis Obispo. Room rates are $185/night (plus city and state taxes) and include complimentary breakfast buffet each day and happy hour each afternoon. Use the following link for making your hotel room reservations:
- NOTE: There are a limited number of guest rooms reserved for Sunday, May 14 and Monday May 15. Our group room rate is not available after May 19. If you wish to extend your stay at the Embassy Suites beyond May 19th, you will need to contact the hotel by phone to make your reservation.
- Our group rate and block of rooms is being held through April 16th. After that date, there is no guarantee of room rate or availability.
Complimentary airport shuttle service is available to and from the San Luis Obispo Regional Airport and Amtrak Train Station from 7:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m.
Conference Registration Cancellation and Refund PolicyIf you must cancel your conference registration, please do so as soon as possible. Substitutions are accepted. Full reimbursement of conference registration fees will be provided up to 21 days prior to the first day of the conference, which is Tuesday, April 25, 2017. Family emergencies will be considered on a case-by-case basis by the AAAE Executive Committee. Requests for reimbursement must be made to Dr. Roger Tormoehlen, AAAE Treasurer.Proceedings will be made available on the AAAE website at http://www.aaaeonline.org
Call for Papers
Call for Posters