2018 AAAE Conference
“Elevating the Profession Through Partnerships”
Francis Marion Hotel – Charleston, South Carolina -- May 15-18, 2018
$400 on/before 4/18/18
$475 after 4/18/18
$200 on/before 4/18/18
$275 after 4/18/18
$475 on/before 4/18/18
$550 after 4/18/18
$275 on/before 4/18/18
$350 after 4/18/18
Conference Schedule Tour Information Airport Information
Things to Do in Charleston Clemson Dinner Information
All conference registrations are to be processed online by completing the form. You may pay by check or through PayPal. If you do not have a PayPal account, don’t worry – PayPal will still process your credit card the same as any other credit card processor. We currently accept . Please follow the payment instructions after submitting your registration.
- If paying by check, mail to : Roger Tormoehlen, Professor and Chair, Youth Development and Agricultural Education, Purdue University, 225 South University Street, West Lafayette, IN 47907
- Conference materials
- Barrick and Knapp Seminars
- Professional Development Sessions (including bus transportation for tours)
- Meals: Breakfast on May 16-18 Lunch on May 17 and 18; refreshment breaks throughout conference
Guests are welcome to attend the AAAE Conference with a registered participant. A separate guest registration link has been provided for your convenience. While registration is free for guests, there are additional fee associated with their attendance of specific activities. Please register your guests at Guest Registration - 2018 National AAAE Conference
Our conference hotel is the Francis Marion Hotel. Room rates are $189/night (plus city and state taxes. Use the following link for making your hotel room reservations:
- Online Code: AAAE
- NOTE: There are a limited number of guest rooms reserved for Monday May 14 and Friday, May 18. Our group room rate is not available after May 18. If you wish to extend your stay at the Francis before May 14 or beyond May 19th, you will need to contact the hotel by phone to make your reservation.
- Our group rate and block of rooms is being held through April 18th. After that date, there is no guarantee of room rate or availability.
Charleston Area Information:
Driving to Charleston? Self-parking is available in the City Garage located next door to the hotel for $17/day. Valet parking is available for $22/day.
Transportation to and from the airport
Conference Registration Cancellation and Refund Policy
If you must cancel your conference registration, please do so as soon as possible. Substitutions are accepted. Full reimbursement of conference registration fees will be provided up to 21 days prior to the first day of the conference, which is Tuesday, April 24, 2018. Family emergencies will be considered on a case-by-case basis by the AAAE Executive Committee. Requests for reimbursement must be made to Dr. Roger Tormoehlen, AAAE Treasurer.